Vineyard Hills Health Center
Vineyard Hills Health Center is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for an “Entry Level” position opening in August 2018. The ideal candidate will have:
– CNA certification and/or moderate experience in the Long Term /Rehab field in a facility setting.
– Ability to organize, plan and prioritize to complete with required timeframes and to follow up on pending issues.
– Ability to multi-task and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments and under pressure.
– Possess effective written and oral communication skills.
– Have excellent customer service when dealing with co-workers, supervisors, and visitors.
– Have knowledge of computer programs such as word processing and spreadsheets.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
– Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
– 401k plan
– Paid holidays
– Paid sick leave
– Corporate scholarship opportunities to advance your education
If you have a “whatever it takes” attitude, this is the place for you!